Hello Lash Addict!
I had the chance to come in to Noir Lash for a full set eyelash extension experience. I’ve had eyelash extension once before at a different location, but my experience then was not so pleasant. So I decided I didn’t want eyelash extension again after that. But since I was going on vacation soon, I thought I’d give this eyelash extension another try.
- Staying away from oil products at all times because this can break down the bond.
- When washing your face, careful not to rub, pull, or snug the lashes with makeup wipes or towels or even your fingers.
- Absolutely no waterproof eye make-up.
All these help to maintain the beauty and fullness of the extensions.
1 WEEK AFTER EYELASH EXTENSIONS PROCESS:
1 week after my eyelash extensions and they still look amazing! I may have lost a few lashes, but that’s the natural part of hair shedding. And these lashes survived my windy trip in Chicago; the winds were as high as 25mph. >.< lol
Are eyelash extensions worth it?
- It can be quite pricey. But if you’re the type of girl who wants to wake up with pretty lashes and don’t want to waste time doing make up. I say yes! Totally worth. Because we all know time = money.
Would I keep up with my eyelash extensions?
- Unfortunately for me, I have really bad seasonal allergies and it causes me to rub my eyes pretty frequently. I think I would love to get them occasionally for vacations but I don’t think I can maintain them year long.
Hope this helps if you’re considering eyelash extensions!
XOXO – Thy